Experience one month of bliss and transformation in our unique 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Romania
We are offering our Yoga Alliance USA certified 200-Hour Holistic Teacher Training Certification programme as an extension to our 200-Hour Holistic World Peace Yoga TTC. The course offers an in-depth understanding of yogic principles, yoga philosophy, and yoga fundamentals with detailed effects of all three distinct layers of the human mind. Many people chase and desire a spiritual awakening, which can be attained by subtly creating a harmony between these three layers comprising of sub-conscious (sleeping state), conscious (general awakening state) and super conscious (spiritual awakening) states. World Peace Yoga gives you this opportunity to control all these three layers of human consciousness through our 200-Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Rishikesh, which ultimately aims to lead you towards self-awakening above and beyond the material world.The course leads you through the proper techniques for practicing various yoga postures and Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga sequences including key alignments, modifications, contraindications and use of basic yoga props as well as hands-on adjustment techniques, teaching methodology and teaching practice.
How 200 Hours Holistic World Peace Yoga Teacher Training Certification can help:
For those who are seeking eternal peace and harmony, immense benefits can be taken from our 200-hour holistic yoga TTC. The course ultimately helps you to release yourself from pre-defined mental restrictions and be more in tune with intellectual and conscious receptors to allow in the bliss of divinity. Under close instructed guidance, practitioners feel their being rejuvenated after having completed the 200-hour World Peace Yoga Teacher Training Course. As it is recognised by the Yoga Alliance USA, successful disciples can feel at ease in the knowledge all that has been learnt can be spread worldwide.
This certification program has been designed with incredible care and attention to detail in order to make the disciples understand the core essence of yoga and its vast benefits. With highly revered spiritual masters at World Peace Yoga, Rishikesh, we ensure the best teaching and guiding so as to create a yoga teacher in every disciple developing their conceptual clarity about ancient yogic practices and associated principles.
An engaging approach for better conceptual lucidity:
The 200-hour Holistic World Peace Yoga TTC has been implicitly designed by the guidelines of Yoga Alliance USA, offering engaging content and specific teaching methodology. There is a focus and emphasis on practical aspects of yoga in order to reap the rewards of this divine process. With this practical exposure, we also bring a person closer to their inner peace of mind and lead them to an enlightened path of spiritual awakening. All of the principles incorporated onto the 200-hour course are easily understood when taught by our highly celebrated teachers who simplify the teaching process.
Join our upcoming programs for 200 Hours Holistic World Peace Yoga Teacher Training Certification by booking from the calendar as mentioned below. For detailed information about how we operate our courses, you can also refer to the under-mentioned sections before selecting us as your training partner. So, call or email us today to explore the divine within yourself with a deep-rooted spiritual awakening!
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Romania(Course Overview)
1. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- 1- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- 2- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- 3- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- 4- Om sahana vavatu ( Mantra from Upanishad)
- 5- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara ( Guru stotram)
- 6- Yogena Cittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- 7- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- 1.Pawanmuktasana series 1
- 2.Pawanmuktasana serie 2
- 3.Pawanmuktasana series 3
- 4.Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
- 5.Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- 6.Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- 7.Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- 8.Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- 9.Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
- 10.Uttkatasana –chair pose
- 11.Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
- 12.Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
- 13.Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
- 14.Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
- 15.Vriksasana – tree pose
- 16.Parvatasana – mountain pose
- 17.Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
- 18.Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
- 19.Malasana – squatted yoga pose
- 20.Garudasana – eagle pose
- 21.Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
- 22.Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
- 23.Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
- 24.Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
- 26.Setu Bhandasana
- 30.Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
- 31.Virasana –hero pose
- 32.Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- 36.Ardha Matsyendrasana
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
Introduction of Pranayama , Benefits of pranayama , General guidelines
Clavicular , Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
Nadi – Sodhana
Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi
Sheetali & Sheetkari
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana-
1- Easy pose
4- siddha yoni asana
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
The practice of Bandhas expands the lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
Mula & Maha Bandha Teaching
4. Meditation (Dhyana)Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Introduction to Meditation
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Om / Mantra Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for developing concertation
- Silence Practice
- Ajapa japa
- Antar mouna
5. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called "Turiya," a sensation of pure bliss.
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
6. Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels.
- Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
7. Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)
Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types are needed.
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Bodily systems
- Muscular System
- Skeletal Sytem
- Muscle Functions according
to Joint Movements
Guidelines in Studying Asana Anatomy
8. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- Introduction to the Himalayan Traditiof of Yoga
- Introduction to the different indian philosophy
- History of Yoga
- Yoga Sutra of Patanjali
- Types of yoga
9. Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
10. Teaching MethodologyA yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At World Peace Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
- 1- Positive & conscious communication.
- 2- Friendship and trust.
- 3- Time management
- 4- Qualities of a teacher
- 5- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting.
- 6- Use of voice in class
- 7- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching.
- 8- Class preparation
- 9- Step by step class structure planning.
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
*A Yoga Alliance USA-Certified Yoga Teacher Training ProgramWhat Makes Our Program One-of-a-Kin Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy) — Students begin their life-changing journey with a beautiful and magical fire ceremony conducted by our loving founder, Yogi Vishnu. After initiation, you will be deeply connected to the mystical energies of the Himalayan yogic legacy.
Direct Teachings from World-Class Teachers — World Peace Yoga School focuses on providing students with small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our beloved teachers. The student's classes are located at the same building as their accommodations, so teachers are easily accessible to students throughout the day.
An Inspiring and Welcoming Community — Every teacher and staff member of World Peace Yoga School is passionate and committed to providing the best possible experience for every student. World Peace Yoga School is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls. It's a community built on love, enthusiasm and a profound belief in the transformative powers of yoga. We believe in not just doing yoga but living yoga.
Green campus— World Peace Yoga School prides itself on cleanliness and providing students with a peaceful natural learning environment.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Dates - 2018
Book Earlier and get 50 Euro Discout
Venue~Accommodation & Yoga Hall
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
4:00 to 5:00 Pm
8:00 to 9:00 Am
5:10 to 06:10 Pm
9:15 to 10:15 Am
06:10 to 07:10 Pm
10:30 to 11:30 Am
07:15 to 08:00 Pm
12:00 to 01:15 Pm
08:00 to 09:00 Pm
03:30 to 04:30 Pm
9:00 to 10:00 Pm
5:00 to 6:00 Pm
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will effect on student monthly performance.
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Discipline Rules for Students
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Now concentration is explained.