International Yoga Alliance Registered 28 Days Blissful Meditation Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
This is a 28 days comprehensive and Intensive Meditation Training Course designed for those who wish to deepen their meditation practice as well as teaching to others how to meditate. Being in the stressful world it is good to have sometime with our real self and need to find the rest within. This course not only trained you to be a meditation teacher but it helps you to understand yourself better so that you can start loving and caring yourself. All the lover of peace and happiness are qualified to join the training. Everyone can become a meditation teacher, it is recommend for the doctors, nurse, teachers, therapists, yoga teachers, businessman, students and the busy people.
The Goal of Meditation:
Meditation is not something new; you have come with it into the world. Mind is something new, meditation is your nature. It is your nature, it is your very being. Your inner being is nothing but the inner sky. Clouds come and go, plants are born and disappear, stars arise and die, and the inner sky remains the same, untouched, untarnished, unscarred. We call that inner sky the sakshin, the witness and that is the whole goal of meditation.
Meditation is nothing but putting the mind aside, putting the mind out of the way, and bringing a witnessing which is always there but hidden underneath the mind. This witnessing will reach to your center, and once you have become enlightened, then there is no problem. Then bring the mind in tune with you - "The words of Osho".
World peace yoga school is register and certified yoga school with yoga alliance International. certified meditation Teachers form world peace yoga school are enable to teach and demonstrate Meditation science around the world as a certified meditation teachers with yoga alliance international. To read more about our authorization Visit on this given link -
Click here >>
28 Days Blissful Meditation Teacher Training Course Syllabus :
1- The Practice Of Meditation & The Twelve Step Guide
• The place
• The time
• The habit
• The sitting position
• The breath
• The mind
• Choosing a point of concentration
• Choosing an object of concentration
• Giving space to the mind
• Disassociating from the mind
• Pure thought
2- The Yogic Life-Style
• Understanding the tunas
• Daily exercises
3- Pranayama (Breathing excersises )
• Introduction of Pranayama, Benefits of pranayama, General guidelines
• Anuloma viloma
• The five states of mind
• The senses
• Exercise in concentration
• Tips for developing concentration
5- The Art Of Positive Thinking
• Positive thinking in action
7- The Transforming Power Of Meditation • Meditation – a great energy
• Achieving calmness of mind
• The development of inner clarity
• The gradual transformation of the personality
6- Mantras Chanting
• Where do mantra come from?
• How do mantras work?
• Theory of mantras repetition
• How to use a mantra?
• Mantra initiation
• Choosing a mantra
• Mantras for japa
8- Breathing Awareness
9- Hatha Yoga
10- The Art Of Right Living
• The rules of right living
11- Spiritual Guidance
• Keeping a spiritual diary
• Choosing a spiritual guide
12- Challenges To Meditation
• Sleep, lethargy, too much talking, negative influences, discouragement, anger, fear, hatred, dwelling in the past, ego.
13- As The Practice Deepens
• Light, inner sound, visions of the astral plane, holy vision, astral travel
14- The Expanded Vision
15- Silence Practice
ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLSYou will gain practical knowledge and skills through.
- 1- Direct Teachings.
- 2- Self Practice.
- 3- Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy).
- 4- Self-Study.
- 5- Practice Teaching.
Evaluation & Certification:
- 1- Written Test.
- 2- Oral Test.
- 3- Attendance.
- 4- Performance.
- 5- Behavior.
Questions?Please Contact The Meditation Center, either Online or by Calling +91-8755744872
How to Sign UpPlease fill out this Application. Once your application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
28 Days Blissful Meditation Teacher Training Course Dates - 2017-18
What does the course fees include ?
- 1- 27 Nights Shared Accommodation
- 2- Complete Course material
- 3- Free Pick-up Service From Dehradun Airport
- 4- One Ayurvedic Massage
- 5- Nature Excursions
What Is Not Included ?
- Private accommodation- 300 USD Extra
- Pick-up From Delhi 75 USD Extra
28 Days Blissful Meditation Teacher Training Course Daily Schedule
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or reletives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
Meditation is a quality of being that you bring to the act. It is not a particular act, it is not that you do this then it is meditation – that you sit in a certain posture, siddhasana, and you keep your spine erect, and you keep your eyes closed or you look at the tip of your nose or you watch your breath, then it is meditation – no, these are just devices for the beginners - by Osho