World Peace Yoga School Offers 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali in Indonesia
Originally a world class yoga school in Rishikesh, World Peace Yoga School has in recent times expanded its ambits of works to various other countries like Mexico, Brazil, Russia, and Indonesia. Our 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Bali in Indonesia is a revelation of high quality life converting teachers training in yoga. Candidates successfully completing the course will earn the capability of addressing any type of audiences irrespective of the location and ethnic background of such students.
Our yoga teacher training in Bali has been designed by the best experts in the field and the training program follows a pre-designed routine. The course and routine has been designed taking into consideration the requirements of the specific types of trainees and their capabilities.
Daily schedules of our yoga TTC in Bali includes two sessions in the morning and evening when you will meditate. It also contains yoga classes, mantra chanting, satsang, learning about the core principles inherent in yoga and ayurvedas and how to apply the healing powers of yoga in service of mankind. It will also have both theories to study and practical tasks to perform.
As the best yoga school in Bali we will provide you with an extremely supportive environment and assistance and guidance will be provided by our eminent teachers. We understand the necessity of proper nourishments and will never fail to provide you the best and most conducive vegetarian diets. Overall; the experience of learning yoga in our institute will be unique and different for you.
An important part of our 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Bali is learning about the human anatomy and its various aspects. We will lead you through a detailed and extensive exploration of muscles and skeletal systems in human anatomy as well as the major pressure points in the body. In addition; you will learn how to practice yoga safely avoiding the common yoga injuries that occur in case of practitioners. In course of the process you will also learn the art of linking alignments with the bio-mechanics in the body.
That is not however the sole focus of the yoga teacher training in Bali but we also take care of other aspects that would be essential for you to learn to become an accomplished yoga teacher. Towards this end we will teach you how to chant mantras and how the vibrations of sound can affect human anatomy greatly. You will also learn how to control and use your breathing process as an exercise to improve the state of your mind and body.
As the best yoga school in Bali we intend to offer you the best and after completing our accredited course that is recognized by the Yoga Alliance USA you will come out as a complete teacher who is self-sufficient and can rise up to any challenge that come your way.
Our yoga TTC in Bali is one of the most scientifically designed courses not only in Indonesia but the entire world and joining us will be a life changing experience for you.Visit our course and pricing page to know more about the program.
World Peace Yoga School Bali Course Dates
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali--------13th Jul to 30th Jul 2018-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali--------05th Aug to 22th Aug 2018-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali--------01th Aug to 22th Aug 2018-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali--------13th Jul to 22th Aug 2018-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
80 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali-----23th Jul to 30th Jul 2018-----Seat Available-----Apply Now
World Peace Yoga School Guidelines & Etiquette
In-order to book for the classes kindly visit our world peace yoga school reception, submit your name, pay for your classes & get your entry receipt, which will be checked during your entry in class.
For online reservation kindly email us at email@example.com, we are always available to assist you the best.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Deposit is not refundable but one can join for other class.
- Our class size is 15 students, classes fill up quick kindly book in an advance for your own convivence.
- Always be on the time, if you are running 15 mins late according to the class time, you will not be permitted to join class.
- Respect the teacher and your neighbours, please practice as instructed by the teacher and do not practice your own series during class.
- Practice Patience and Kindness at the Registration Desk. Have Respect for the World Peace Yoga School staff.
- Absolutely NO SELFIES during class! Please turn off your cell phone or at least put it on silent before the first OM.
- Observe SILENCE during class and especially during Savasana, where you integrate all you have absorbed during class.
- Clean up your space at the end of class. Pick up your props and mats and put in the designated areas as instructed by the teacher if not obvious.
- If exiting early, please do so just before Savasana, not during. Figure out the best way to leave your space silently. If you have no other option,
- leave your mat and props where they are and quietly leave with respect to the group.
“Luminate your body & the mind through your pure consciousness”.