As a certified and recognized institution for Yoga Teacher Training in India, we at World Peace Yoga School (WPYS) bring you the most subtle and powerful approach to Yoga through our Yin Yoga TTC program.
This program is designed to offer you an in-depth understanding of Yin Yoga with expert guidance from our renowned yoga trainers to exfoliate the core essence of this powerful yoga form. We at our yoga school offer you a comprehensive Yin Yoga teacher training course which makes you a certified yoga teacher of this ancient practice.
What is Yin Yoga?
Yin Yoga originates from the Taoist principle of Yin and Yang, two completely opposite natures complimentary to each-other. Yin Yoga is a powerful, slow and subtle form of yoga which offers dipper impact to tendons and muscles with its meditative impact. In this form of yoga, asanas are combined with pranayama and mediation with a passive relaxation along with deep opening. The postures in this form of yoga are mostly practiced on the floor and held for longer duration (almost 2 to 5 minutes), which is aimed at deeper impact on body tissues, tendons and muscles while connecting the soul through a meditative approach. It is more sort of being in a posture and letting go of different emotions to delve into a more intense connection with the soul. Yin Yoga works with muscles and connective tissues which are considered almost 90% resistance to the flexibility of human body. With its longer duration of pose-hold and practice of breath control, Yin Yoga offers a relatively deeper impact while guiding in the direction of complete calmness. Asanas in Yin Yoga are relatively similar to that of Indian Hatha Yoga but practiced differently to offer a completely different meaning to relaxation and energy harvesting.
What we offer?
Our Yin Yoga TTC is programmed scientifically to maintain a perfect balance between body and soul while practicing yoga postures. You not only learn the basics, how different postures work on different parts of the body and how deep they impact while offering you relaxation, but will also master the skills to impact this form of Yin Yoga to your students effectively. With yoga, pranayama, meditation and practice we make sure to expose you to all essential elements of Yin Yoga so that you can become a teacher in this form. You will understand the flow of Chi inside human body and learn to master the art of directing Chi in your desired direction. With understanding of fascia, meridians and energy systems we will offer you a Yoga Teacher Training that is highly rational and fruitful. We teach you motion analysis, breathing techniques, use of props, variations in different forms of asanas and flow of Chi in the body. With our Yin Yoga TTC you will gain a deeper insight to energy flow of yoga with mastering the skills of harnessing power and attainment of supreme relaxation. As this is a slow moving yoga, where holding a pose is important, we ensure that our students learn the exact difference between Yin Yoga to that of relatively similar Hatha Yoga and practice that with complete trance.
Enroll in our Yin Yoga TTC today to explore a different meaning to patience and perseverance. If you still have any queries, you are always welcome to contact us. We ensure to offer you the best training in Yin Yoga to shape you as a teacher in this specific yoga form
Yin Yoga Course Overview :
- Yin and yang style
- Functional and Aesthetics
- 3 Tattvas
- Individual Skelital structure
- Restriction to range of motion
- Compression and tension
- Target area for upper body & lower body
- Joints segments of the body
- Types of body tissue
- The breath
- The 5 elements
- Classification of emotions and affirmation for the meridians
- Facial and Yin Specific body meridian system (Meridian flow wheel / bladder meridians)
List of Yin Asanas
- Melting Heart Pose
- Ankle Stretch Pose
- Banana Pose
- Half Butterfly Pose
- Butterfly Pose
- Camel Pose
- Cat Pulling its Tail Pose
- Caterpillar Pose
- Child’s Pose
- Dangling Pose
- Deer Pose
- Dragon Pose
- Frog Pose
- Happy Baby Pose
- Reclining Spinal Twist Pose
- Saddle Pose
- Shoelace Pose
- Snail Pose
- Sphinx Pose
- Seal Pose
- Square Pose
- Squat Pose
- Straddle Pose
- Swan Pose
- Toe Squat Pose
- Ujjayi Breath
- Nadi shodana / Yin Anulom Vilom
- Maha Bandha
- Gyan Mudra
- Prithvi Mudta
- Varuna Mudra
- Vayu Mudra
- Shunya Mudra
- Surya Mudra
- Prana Mudra
- Apana Mudra
- Apana Vayu Mudra
- Linga Mudra
Yogi Cleansing technique / Shatkarma
- Basics of Meditation
- How to sit in meditation
- How to breathe in meditation
- How to relax in meditation
- How to focus your mind in meditation
- Breath awareness meditation
- Chakra awakening meditation
- So Ham
What Does The Yin Yoga TTC Include ?
- Course materials
- Cleansing kits
- 3 Vegetarian meals daily
- Free airport pickup
- Free Ayurvedic Massage
- Yoga mat
What Does The Yin Yiga TTC Not Include ?
- Private Room : 50 USD for 30 Hr TTC, 100 USD for 80 Hr TTC
- Air-conditioner :25 USD for 30 Hr TTC, 50 USD for 80 Hr TTC
- Room heater
Special offer discount of 150 USD for World peace yoga school, Vinyasa Yoga Academy and Samadhi Yoga Ashram students
Get a Early birds Discount 100 USD before 3 months of booking
30 Hour & 80 Hour Yin Yoga Yoga Dates - 2018
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
What do think you become, what do you feel you attract, what do imagine you create. - by Buddha